Thirteen things that I love about my thirteen year old.
2. She is fun to talk to and has interesting things to say.
3. She is so very smart and such a joy to homeschool as she devours every subject with a voracious appetite for learning.
5. Though she has entered her teens, she still sees the world with sweet innocence and curiosity.
6. She is trustworthy and honest.
7. She continues to amaze me with her artistic ability.
8. Everything she does, she does well. She strives for excellence in all things.
9. She has a great sense of humor and loves to laugh.
11. She makes an excellent macaroni and cheese.
12. She is careful and does not rush into things without thinking it through first.
13. She is so beautiful.
Happy Birthday to my teenager! I love you more than you’ll ever know!